Attend our free, informal workshop, run over one, two or three non–consecutive days which will enable you to:
- Understand the structure of the health and social care services in Scotland.
- Find out which health and social care organisations are looking for your involvement and views.
- Discover how to effectively communicate with health and social care professionals.
- Learn how to improve services for the next person.
- Develop the skills to become a patient or carer representative. Learn about planning, monitoring and improving health and social care services.
- Share ideas and experiences in a relaxed environment.
VOICES workshop for those with communication support needs
- Stroke Voices has been adapted for people living with the effects of a stroke including those with aphasia. You will be offered appropriate support at the workshops matched to your needs.
In addition to the other workshop outcomes you will also be able to:
- Find out how a stroke affects people differently
- Understand how to communicate with people who have communication difficulties (aphasia)
This Voices Scotland training is also adaptable for you if you have communication support needs that have resulted from another condition.
To find out more about Voices Scotland, becoming a representative or joining our database, contact us.