Research Project Information
At Chest Heart & Stroke Scotland, we are committed to our mission to improve the quality of life for people in Scotland affected by chest and heart related conditions, and stroke. We are undertaking research to help us understand more about different groups who engage with us, including people who have used our services, and people who support our work in different ways, to help us improve our work.
- We have engaged an independent specialist research agency, nfpSynergy, to conduct this research project on our behalf.
- nfpSynergy use trained researchers who operate fully in accordance with Market Research Society (MRS) guidelines.
- The discussion will focus on participants’ relationship with, and support for Chest Heart & Stroke Scotland, as well as their experience as someone affected by chest, heart, and stroke illnesses.
- Participation is entirely voluntary, and participants can withdraw from the research at any time.
- All information shared with nfpSynergy will be confidential and any information provided within interviews, focus groups or any survey will be anonymously fed back to CHSS.
- nfpSynergy will only talk to participants about what they are comfortable discussing. Research is not an inquisition, but an opportunity to learn from participants’ experience and views.
- The purpose of the research is to understand your views. You won’t be asked to make a donation to the charity at any point.