Back to Work or Volunteering after a stroke
Chest Heart & Stroke Scotland in partnership with The Stroke Association have the pleasure in inviting you to our two events ‘Back to Work or Volunteering after a stroke’
- Tuesday 24 March 2015 at The Lighthouse in Glasgow, 1 pm to 4.30pm, and
- Wednesday 25th March at the Macdonald Holyrood Hotel in Edinburgh, 1 pm to 4:30pm.
What to expect:
- Learn about some of the experiences of stroke survivors returning to work or volunteering
- Discuss some of the challenges and opportunities with supporting stroke survivors return to work or volunteering
- Hear and tell us about good practice in different areas to share with colleagues, employers and decision makers.
The event will be attended by stroke survivors, health and social care, employability and human resources professionals, and the voluntary sector.
For further information, please contact Nansia Gatopoulou
Telephone: 0131 555 7242
Back to Work or Volunteering after a stroke - Flyer (PDF)