Support for you
We know that living with a heart condition can be challenging - and exhausting. CHSS can offer you help and support as you come to terms with, and live with your condition.
- You can talk, in confidence, to one of our Advice Line Nurses.
- We can support you in your community through our Affiliated Heart Groups and our Cardiac & Respiratory Support Service.
- We can provide support and information to help you live with your heart condition: providing specific information about what you can do to help look after yourself and control your symptoms as well as practical information and coping mechanisms.
- Find out how to make healthy changes and reduce your risk of worsening heart disease.
- You can order / download health information resources: including free booklets and factsheets.
- Find out what financial support is available for you: including CHSS Personal Support Grants.
- Information about other support in your community.