Heart Information and Support > How we can help (heart)
How we can help (heart)
Do you (or someone you know) have a heart condition? CHSS is here to help you!
This section provides information about:
- Living with your heart condition: what you can do to help look after yourself and control your symptoms as well as practical information and coping mechanisms.
- Support for you: how CHSS can support you, general support in the community and advice about financial issues.
- Support for family, friends and carers: how CHSS can support you, general support in the community and advice about financial issues.
- Reducing your risk of heart disease: what you can do to keep healthy.
Other ways that CHSS can help you
- You can talk, in confidence, to one of our Advice Line Nurses
- You can order / download Health information resources: including booklets and factsheets
- You could apply for a Personal support grant.
- Find out how to have your voice heard effectively to improve health and social care services with through Hearty Voices from Voices Scotland.