Stroke Awareness Study days
This single study day provides a mix of classroom based teaching and interactive workshops designed to increase or update your knowledge of current, evidence-based stroke care.
Nurses, AHPs and social care staff working with a mixed caseload including stroke (registered and non-registered) in hospital and community settings.
Aims & outcomes
- To develop the knowledge, skills and confidence of health and social care staff when working with people affected by stroke and their families.
By the end of the study day, participants will have:
- Updated or refreshed their knowledge about stroke and TIA.
- Participated in workshops to increase awareness of the practical issues after stroke and ways to help.
- Stroke & TIA
- Experiencing the effects of stroke
- Psychology and Stroke
- Physical management
- Communication, swallowing and ways to help
Course dates and booking
For current dates and booking details please see our booking form and details page.Back to top