Where to find information and help


There are various sources of help available in the community. Some are council based but private and voluntary organisations can also help.

Social work

Contact Social Work Department for:

personal care

personal care, meals, lunch clubs, day care, respite care


equipment and housing adaptations


alternative housing options

Telephone Telephone [phone][/phone]0808 801 0899[phone][/phone]
Text ‘CHSS’ followed by message to [phone][/phone]07766 4041 42[phone][/phone]